Declined Bank of America

I applied just now for Bank of America Classic US Airways card...

My TU score is 633 according to FICO score.

I have one unpaid judgement

3 Past SOL collection accounts which were not paid.

They pulled TransUnion. Instant processing via their website.

Got declined because:

"Unpaid charged off account(s)"

Oh well.. I tried.

Just now did the application...figure I'll test the mettle of my TU report. I'm all antsy now...I've been sitting here waiting for it to process for 5 minutes...I guess the longer the wait, the better? Maybe the computer is mulling it over like the end of Let it Ride where Richard Dreyfuss is waiting on the results of the photo finish of the horse race, lol.

Come on, give it to me! I'm a nice guy!

Getting sick of seeing this "We're still processing your application" screen.

Your application is pending.

Thank you for applying for a US Airways Dividend Miles Visa Classic card. Your application is in a pending status.

Please check back in 24 hours to review your application status at https://www.bankofamerica.com/creditcards/decision. Note: This address begins with https not http because it is a secure area. Please be sure to include the "s" when you return for your application status.

For your security, you'll need to sign in using information you've just provided on your application.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....well, that's an improvement, I guess.....a month ago I would have been dismissed and told "NO!" immediately...here's to hoping.

I applied just now for Bank of America Classic US Airways card...

My TU score is 633 according to FICO score.

I have one unpaid judgement

3 Past SOL collection accounts which were not paid.

They pulled TransUnion. Instant processing via their website.

Got declined because:

"Unpaid charged off account(s)"

Oh well.. I tried.

sorry to hear that creditmess

• 2 months later...

TU - 666 No judgement, 1 deliquency (Student loan paid), Mortgage not reported. 7 inquiries past 6 months

EX - 629 1 judgement (satisfied), 3 collections Student Loan (paid). ASSET Management Old CC bill $626 (settled with Providian), and CFC Fianancial/ASSET Assement (Old Phone Bill last activity date of 07/1998) $2290. 3 inquiries past 6 months (I wonder why HEHE)

'

EQ - 643 I had a perfect eq report up until 08/03 damn ASSETT Acceptance placed collection account (old phone bill 07/98 showing up as new account of 08/03). This is the only deliq account along with 1 collection Student Loan PAID. My mortgage recently found its way on to this report .. my score jumped from 605 to 643 (yeah baby). 14 inquiries past 6 months (mortgage shopping)

They declined me for the following reason(s):

Account(s) in your credit file is or has been over 60 days delinquent

Length of time since account not paid as agreed

Number of Bank or National accounts with high balance compared to high credit

Length of time since oldest account was established

Anyway you think I can convince them to reconsider? I'm thinking a human declined me because my account was in "pending" status for about 48 hours before I got my denial letter.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

With regard to reattempting CC applications, I applied for two CCs and was denied. Since then I have managed to have 5 paid collections/COs deleted in one shot after 5 years from all CRAs, effectively leaving all reports with one late pay and 6 good PAID ON TIME/PAID IN FULL lines. Now I know an individual can request updated reports be sent to those inquiring companies after a certain amount of time. Was it 6, 8 or 12 months???

Thanks