Sign in to follow this  
smartypants

Chapt. 13, FREE AT LAST!!!

My husband and his ex-wife filed Chapter 13 almost five years ago. They split up, we got together and we got stuck with every single payment. Every single payment, and we were never able to get her to help, even though her name was on it too. It got so bad at times I had to let my bills go at times so we wouldn't be late on the the payments to the trustee. And this wasn't even my bankruptcy!! (The things we do for love!) We are now awaiting the final discharge from the trustee and let me tell you it feels so good to be out from under all that crap! I see alot of people asking would you do it again...He says H*ll no, I say H#ll yeah. By no means is it easy, we ate alot of sandwiches for a while, but now we are out from under it and he has no bills except the house payment and household expenses, and we're FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! It's hard, but it can be done. :D

HA! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN CREDIT!

That is great news Smartypants, and with this behind you should be stonger in your relationship!!

Take care of each other and best of wishes to your future life bankruptcy free!!!