Removing "SO F t Inquirys" from report(s)

Waxworks

Anyone ever thought about having the soft pulls possible removed, so the bureaus don't get a heads up on one watching thier report daily? Anyone ever tried this or have ideas on how to remove the "softs".......please leave me a message. Thanks. :)

They may be deleted, but also know what they have deleted. I think it would be a big waste of time. By even trying to get them deleted, you may be giving them a heads up. It is unlikely that they go around files looking for people that pull their credit report a lot.

It has been speculated on before that too many soft pulls might be a contributer to tradelines getting bumped.

Most likely you are going to need to contact the original creditor to see about them getting this re-added back to your credit report. That is if they still have it on file... or if you show them a copy of the credit report what is missing.. they might even be able to re-create the file to report. Very rearly will you be able to tear into the CRAs and make them put the lost item back on.

It has been speculated on before that too many soft pulls might be a contributer to tradelines getting bumped.

Most likely you are going to need to contact the original creditor to see about them getting this re-added back to your credit report. That is if they still have it on file... or if you show them a copy of the credit report what is missing.. they might even be able to re-create the file to report. Very rearly will you be able to tear into the CRAs and make them put the lost item back on.

That is the problem I am having.....too many tradelines are disappearing :(

You have to be careful on this matter and just stop with pulling through the monitoring service. I would also suggest calling up the CRA to see if it is at all possible that your file has split and that might be why some of the accounts have dissapeared (hopefully) cause then you know there is absolute hope of seeing it back.

Now if that is the case and your file split - you will have to stop pulling for a while & when the CRA re-merges a file, you don't just get back the good stuff missing... sometimes you get back the bad stuff you works at removing on purpose. So sometimes you are set back to square one!

If it just dropped off... sometimes the creditor can't reprot it back (for a few different reasons) and then you are out of luck.