Do I have the right ?????????

SamIam

to request a payment history with a CA? Household bought out a debt from Comp/Usa and they did send me a copy of the page of the app where I signed my name, thats all groovy and stuff, but I defaulted all my CC in 96/97, they have the open account on two of the CRA's as being 5/2000??

Do I have some right as a consumer to request a copy of all payments made and when the account went into default?, and are they required to furnish me those docs?

If anybody can drop a link to a letter I can send to demand this I sure would appreciate it.

Also one other quick question, if a CA does not respond back to my DV within 30 days, and continues to report, is it easier to send all docs and sue the CRA or the actually CA?

Thanks to anybody that may answer my questions

If a Ca has the debt your DV should contain this info, if not request it. It depends on where you live, it might be SOL so that would give you leverage to work with provided it is SOL :!: Sounds like they might have tried re-aged the acct. :idea: make sure you send it CMRRR :arrow: Household must be hungry for bucks now that they have to pay on that big lawsuit they just settled :!:xpiratex