Anyone have a car repoed by Chrylser, if so how late were u

planner2

I can tell you this much, we were a payment behind, and had to take the truck in to get repaired. They kept the truck and wouldn't let us have it back. Even if you try to hide, I moved and left no forwarding info with another repo and they found me, I moved June they found me in Aug. I didn't apply for credit, didn't have a listed number, didn't have a cell phone, nothing, no forwarded mail even. Just picked up and moved on. It don't take them long to find you.

Let me tell you............I had a '95 Chrylser Cirrus and back in 1997, when I was between jobs, I got behind 3 months on my payments and nothing ever happened. Of course, I didn't drive the car much and kept it closed up in the garage, but nobody ever showed up to repo. It's a chance that I had to take because I had NO MONEY to make any type of payment. I don't know if they still offer this, but you can get what I think is called some type of extension to skip a month's payment. The details of this, however, I can't remember, but it did help me out BEFORE I got 3 months behind. You may want to inquire about this. But just like the other guy said, they WILL eventually find(according to stories from some of my friends)you! I guess I just got lucky.........................that my girlfriend at the time had a house with a garage... Good luck brother!!!!

dot.com

sis,

How in the world did they find you!! That is amazing. I had a repor with Ford Motor Credit. Took them a while to find me but they did. I think the reason they found me was because I got a an online quote from an auto insurance company then two days later they called me at my job and BOOM my car was gone. I never got a letter regarding the sale of the car though. funny thing...I had the for FOUR years and it was due to be paid this past july. the car was repoed in oct 2002. oh well

The repo guys drove all around the area till they found me. They had the plate number (got it from dealer) and the just looked at all the apartment buildings downriver till they found me. If I had moved to a house, they might not have gotten so lucky!!! I think maybe they go talk to old neighbors and stuff too, asking questions about you. I know my one neighbor knew we were moving to the "country" area of downriver. That dont leave too many places to hide.