Sign in to follow this  
stacykat

Thanks to Everyone Who Helped Me!

We got preapproved last week and found a house yesterday! The sellers accepted our bid and we hopefully will close on Oct. 24th! I just had to thank everyone who helped me with my credit problems! If it hadn't been for this board I would never have been able to clean up my credit as much as I did and as quickly as I did! So to everyone who is in the process of fixing their credit, just keep on it and it will happen. Thanks again to everyone and I will still be stopping by because I'm addicted to this board!

Thats great Sta, glad to hear it. Congrats. Admin, you should do a count of how many have gotten approved for a house on the board, and ad that in the book someplace.

Congrats Stacy!

I have the same story, we were just approved to refinance our house, and it it wasn't for everyone here I know we would have lost our home. Enjoy your new house!!!!!!!!

dc

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone! We are under contract and are awaiting appraisal and inspection now, this is the scariest part for me because I reeeeaally want this house!

Congrats on your refinance DC! This place is a treasure!

This IS what makes this board so good! Stories like this!

CONGRATS TO YOU AND DH!

Enjoy this time and don't get stressed out! If not this one your approved and another will fall in your lap :wink: