weird !

hpric

I just got my last negative item removed from Equifax and fico says I am now at 657 but I went to try and finance a Motorcycle and they told me my score was 687 :shock:

Even more shocking is that I was DENIED....Again :twisted:

The sales man said the only thing on my report is that I was late 30 days on my mortgage two years ago. He said he didn't understand because he has been able to finance people with no jobs and yet nothing for me. Oh well...Guess now I'll have to try and remove those lates. Lets see if I have any luck

Use the goodwill letters. Lenders are funny folks. Guess your sales guy just didnt want that sale enough. He would have been back on the phone finding out what was wrong and what you could do to get this motorcycle.

Have you tried to get a loan with your credit union and just take the cash over to buy the bike? Have you tried Harley Davidson yet?

My credit union had me at higher score than myfico.com when I went in for loan. I think they have their own score which adds points for length of employment, salary, savings and checking etc.

With only a late 2 years ago, and your score I would have bet you would have been approved. Maybe your debt to income was high?

Debt to income is not a problem, I make good money and only owe $80.00 between five credit cards and my car loan is only $300 a month, thats it. The dealership only uses Household for their financing and my credit union considers bikes a luxury and charges 13% on unsecured loans (thats what they consider a bike). I checked Harley but they only finance their bikes unless its a used bike in their showroom. I'm really running out of ideas here.

Current New Auto/Motorcycle Loan Rates

Interest Rate Special Rate Months

4.29% 12 to 36

4.89% 48 to 60

5.99% 72

Current Used Auto/Motorcycle Loan 2003-1999 Rates

Interest Rate Special Rate Months

4.99% 12 to 36

5.29% 48 to 60

Find a new credit union, these are the rates at mine and have been there all summer.

http://metroshores.org/frames.php?page=credit.htm

Sis, I just checked with your CU and in order to qualify for membership I would have to live or work in Trenton, Woodhaven, Grosse Ile, rownstown, Flat Rock, Rockwood or Gibraltar or have an immediate relative who is a current member you may also qualify. To bad... they sound like a great CU

The CU's around here don't have such good rates

Wanna say your my brother???

I like this cu, they are the bomb. They also go strickly by fico scores. Only thing I didnt like was they pulled a hard on me when I applied for the debt master charge. But then they showed me my fico was 668 at the same time. What happened is that their debt master card is also fico approved. You need 625 to get most of their stuff, like visa and installments and such. With the debt card there is no limit, so they want to make sure you have okay credit. I could charge 1000 even if I didn't have it in my account and it would go through. So thats kinda nice, cause most debt cards stop at 500.00 and wont let you "charge" beyond that until the 500.00 clears.