Plan of Attack

bgbg1

How should I go about this wife has a few lates on her bon acct. I know they will drop them If I have her state during moving they kept sending bill to wrong adress.

Late in 6-1999 30days and 7-1999 60days and 8-2002 30days

Should I go at the most recent or the biggest drop . If I tell them it happend in 6-99 and 7-99 I will get two removed but they are older the one in 2002 might be best. Which has a biggest score impact? thanks

• 3 weeks later...

The biggest score impact is the most recent ones listed, the older they get the less they are contributing to the credit score, no matter.

Example would be that a charge off 5 years ago, would be impacting the score less then a 30 day late just a month ago.

Suggest always trying good will letter first with the creditor asking their consideration to remove willingly the lates. www.planetfeedback.com

If not, then you might try disputing that you had never been late on this account, see if the credit reporting agency will update to paid as agreed.