Removing Bounced Checks

Mack D

I have two bounced checks trade lines on my Equifax report. I paid them both off earlier this year. Certegy is reporting them. I have tried disputing them with Equifax as not mine and they verified both of them. Any other suggestions on how to get them off my credit?

Thanks

I dont really take or give credit for any letters that I might post or advise others to use. I am not sure what your saying here.

I just gave the OP another route to use with getting something off.

You do take credit, sis. Face it. You don't put on the letters who wrote them - the average surfer who happens upon your site will think you wrote them. Why? Because there's nothing there to tell them otherwise.

Not giving credit for other people's work is, at best, unethical, dishonorable, and lacks integrity and decency. At worst, well, have you heard the name Bill Bauer?

The line is really crossed, however, when someone takes the letters that others have written - that they've refused to give credit for - and uses them in a service that they charge money for. So you're making money off the blood, sweat and tears of others, but can't even have the decency to give them honor of acknowledging that they wrote the letters that are making you money? I think I see a snake in our midst.

I dont really take or give credit for any letters that I might post or advise others to use. I am not sure what your saying here.

Of course it can be implied that by posting it on your site without giving credit is actually taking credit. I don't think that's right, especially since you're charging people for credit repairs using these letters.

I see you deleted your post but that's what you said.

Of course it can be implied that by posting it on your site without giving credit is actually taking credit. I don't think that's right, especially since you're charging people for credit repairs using these letters.

I see you deleted your post but that's what you said.

I just gave the OP another route to use with getting something off.

You do take credit, sis. Face it. You don't put on the letters who wrote them - the average surfer who happens upon your site will think you wrote them. Why? Because there's nothing there to tell them otherwise.

Not giving credit for other people's work is, at best, unethical, dishonorable, and lacks integrity and decency. At worst, well, have you heard the name Bill Bauer?

The line is really crossed, however, when someone takes the letters that others have written - that they've refused to give credit for - and uses them in a service that they charge money for. So you're making money off the blood, sweat and tears of others, but can't even have the decency to give them honor of acknowledging that they wrote the letters that are making you money? I think I see a snake in our midst.

I deleted the post because I don't feel like having conflict over this with anyone. The reason for starting to charge is I am getting sometimes as much as 10 emails a day asking for help. FYI, anyone that wants the letters, I send them to them. But when I am getting asked to look at reports and advise, it takes way too much time. I have a right to ask to be paid for my time.

Actually it would be impossible to list each and every person that wrote a letter. Most of the letters on my site have been reworded in some way or another. It also state right on the very first page, right there out front for everyone to see

Thanks to all that have put together the letters and the information to repair your own credit. I couldn't possibly list all the names that have contributed to my site. Kristy, it all started with your book, Good Credit is Sexy, can't wait for the second edition to come out.

How is that me taking the credit for doing the letters???? I used to put in the posts where I go a letter, but there got to be way too many asking for letters. Seemed like it was all find till I put that I will help for a small charge.

Its all good, I can read between the lines ladies. Have a good one.

And FYI, not once have I ever in the past year that I have been working on credit repair, have I ever asked that someone give me credit for something that I put out here. And I have put things out here as well as everyone else.

Never mentioned licensing, did I?

I read all the MI statutes last night, as well as the penalties for not complying, so I was rather curious.

Nice new home page, by the way. I guess that was one solution to the problem. :roll:

Sis - you gotta understand that until yesterday I had no problems with you and have even interacted amicably with you. I'm sure you have to be reasonably aware of why you've suddenly incurred my wrath.

The knife in my back dictates one thing: to completely discredit you for the fraud and the snake that you have revealed yourself to be, and to show the public the other face that you've hidden so well up until now.

I for one have not frauded anyone here. Any letters on my site are there for the benifit of anyone that cares to use them. I am not sure where your trying to go with this. I am not asking anyone asking questions on a public forum to pay me, nor have I used the letters on my site to help anyone that might pay me for help. I have not been paid for anything at this time. I don't ask anyone to pay me, I put the info out there on my site that if someone needs more personal attention to their credit problems I am willing to help for a small fee. Do you see anywhere on my site that I ask for money? Do you where I claim the letters as my own? Even the letters that I wrote up on my own? No you don't, cause its not that way.

I put that site together for the beneift of credit fourms and the consumers that need the letters quickly, that don't have time or knowledge to search for what they need. I didn't put that site out there to make money, trust me on that.

You can try discredit me all you would like. I know who I am and what I do. That is all that matters to me, not what you or anyone else might think of me.

If there is a letter of yours on my site, let me know and I will be glad to remove it.

I moved the site, if my help is no longer needed or wanted that is fine, but I put the hours into getting all the info into one place. I searched high and low for hours on end to get it all into one spot. If it is not appreciated, so be it, I will keep it for my own personal benefit.

Awwww, sis. You just don't get it. This isn't about letters.

I could care less about letters, I didn't even go look at your letters. I know you had LKH's up there, without credit, after you asked him so nicely to be able to use it. I don't know what other ones you had up there, and could care less.

But then again, in other incarnations at other places, I'm known as a Big Wig and a Know It All, aren't I?

See, it's not about letters at all. It's about extending courtesy to someone, trying to help them out, and then having that someone bad mouth you on other sites.

Oh, and now I don't see where you ask for money. Before you edited, however, it was there "email me! Help starting as low as $50". Of course, that link wasn't there when I reviewed your site for inclusion with the other links on my site. (Such link has since been removed, since you know very well that we don't include links to people who ask for money but rather to other resources so people can help themselves.)

SO in all your searching for hours on end to get everything in one spot - and the idea was a good one, I will give you that - it was too much trouble to take 5 minutes and type in the names that went along with the letters. Regardless of the other stuff, that's common courtesy when you go poaching. Just like in the after BK thread, regardless of what Nana said about it - it's common courtesy to give credit to the person who put the original work into composing a letter or list that works.

Oh, I won't mention copyright laws and all that. I know at least 2 of the sites that you poached from have copyrights clauses in their TOS that says anything posted there belongs to the site owners and cannot be reproduced in any form without their permission.

Copyright infringement is federal, honey. Think about that one.

Well first I am not sure who I bad mouthed at another site. If anything, I may have stated that I don't care for confilt thats going on at certain sites. I also will state again, my site from day one said right there on the very first page,

Thanks to all that have put together the letters and the information to repair your own credit. I couldn't possibly list all the names that have contributed to my site. Kristy, it all started with your book, Good Credit is Sexy, can't wait for the second edition to come out.

and it has never changed.

My email link has always been in the same place as well. And really the reason for my putting the wording that I will help for a fee, it more to turn others away from emailing me for personal attention. As I said, I get more than enough on a daily basis, and I would rather be paid for my time when it comes to that. Most people will walk away when they are being charged a fee, no matter how small or big.

And no, I guess I don't get what this is all about.

And how is this not giving credit to Nasa?

Here is a list of credit that can help to rebuild your credit. It is not just for Bk or public records. Anyone with bad credit should be able to benefit from some of this. It was started by NASA. I have enhanced and added to it over the last few weeks. It might be good to wait till your discharge is past 6 months. CO/Creditboards.com

And how is this not giving credit to Nasa?
Here is a list of credit that can help to rebuild your credit. It is not just for Bk or public records. Anyone with bad credit should be able to benefit from some of this. It was started by NASA. I have enhanced and added to it over the last few weeks. It might be good to wait till your discharge is past 6 months. CO/Creditboards.com

NANA SI.

Her name is NANA. She is not the people who send astronauts into space.

Well, I guess I'll sit over here with the other Big Wigs and Know-It-Alls and watch you self-destruct. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Just have no doubt in your mind that if you so much as misspell a word, I'll be there to correct you.

Kind of like your misinterpretation of the FCRA earlier today :roll:

OMG your in an uproar over this?

Feel free to take from there and post here. I would but have so much going on right now its not even funny.

I am starting to walk away from other boards, its things like with willyt that drives me off. I love to help and have even started doing this on the side for a small fee for others.

But I can't stand the fights and the big wigs that think they know it all. I am sure you know what I mean.

This has nothing to do with your or even this board for that matter. Tell me what this has to do with Cookiemonster or Credit Info Center?

Lets all play nice now.......

I think the point is that your idea is great, to compile all the information on one site, but the people that are resonsible for putting the letters together should be credited as such and while I know you've taken a lot of time looking up this information, IMO, you should taken the time to add to each letter where you found it and who wrote it.

I too saw the the commentary on AOC and it didn't give me the warm and fuzzies because the truth is, the people you were referring to are the ones that I've learned the most from - if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be able to give anyone here advice.

What i was refering to in my post over there is the way fights are allowed to go on at boards and the big wigs and know it alls just allow it go on. Just because someone has been at a board for a long time don't mean they are right in these posts with all the fighting and arguing going on. I don't like it, and I won't stick around when its allowed to keep going on over and over again. Even the trolls, there are a few that allow the trolls to stick around and I am not okay with that at all. So if I offened anyone at this board with my words at AOC I say I am sorry, that it had nothing to do with this board here at all. I have had nothing but good things to say about CIC and all the people that are here.

FYI, I started out putting names with some of the letters, some there are no names attached to when I do find them. Others I have written myself. I stopped doing it that way so that each person that wanted to direcly download or copy and paste the letters from my site, can do so without having to remove all the info.

I really thought the entire thing here was get the letters out to those that need them. Use them at will for your own needs and Good Luck with it all. I guess I was wrong.

And just which letters out there have more than an inital or screen name? How is that really giving credit to these people when their real identy is not posted with the letters that are posted all over the internet?