Just recieved a credit limit of $5000-YEHAAAAAWWW!!!!!

Went to my favorite Jewelry Store Crescent Jewelers. My DW wanted a ring. I knew that these guys pull EQ so I went for it being that I now have a 626. They pulled and a got a credit line. "YOu have $5000" I called 4 times to confirm if this was true.

Went to the store with DW and bought her a 2 carat diamond ring. Financed up to $3000 not going further than that.

First the Target Card and now this! It feels good to be important again.

:BigDance:

Went to my favorite Jewelry Store Crescent Jewelers. My DW wanted a ring. I knew that these guys pull EQ so I went for it being that I now have a 626. They pulled and a got a credit line. "YOu have $5000" I called 4 times to confirm if this was true.

Went to the store with DW and bought her a 2 carat diamond ring. Financed up to $3000 not going further than that.

:woohoo: Congrats on the card, $5,000 cl and being a wonderful husband and using that new credit for her xcanex

Can I ask what kind of glitches you have one your report?

I am considering getting a jewelry card to buy my wife a ring and was wondering.

Currently they approved all from EQ. I have 1 bk 61/2 years old, 2 collections, 1 CO(cc) was 631 before applying for credit. Now 626 or pehaps 624. Good luck. I do have things in dispute but Equifax no longer inflates your scores.

Applied to Target and Crescent Jewelers (in store) no online approval