Jump to content

disputing inquiries online


Recommended Posts

No you can't dispute inq online. Your best bet is to dispute via the phone on those.

Call each CRA and dispute the inq's. Tell them that they are not yours and your name has been confused with a similsr one in the past and to delete them.

If someone tells you that they don't investigate inq that they are a statement of fact...CALL BACK until you find someone who will! :wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.