130 point fico raised on transunion

dan12909

that is correct my fico on transunion went up from 600 to 730 in just one month by having the providian account deleted and my associates one changed to paid as agree with no lates and no bk notation

hmmm what to get now hope i can get bank of america to use transunion now yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:)))))

:shock::shock::shock::)

that is correct my fico on transunion went up from 600 to 730 in just one month by having the providian account deleted and my associates one changed to paid as agree with no lates and no bk notation

hmmm what to get now hope i can get bank of america to use transunion now yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:)))))

:shock::shock::shock::)

WOW ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL....CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! :BigDance:

well i tryed chase but of course they take there sweet little time have to wait 7 days but hoping to get the card

and fico score can go up higher if i paid off balance on the only card that reports to tu and paid it for 6 months which can get the score clear up to 810

now that would be a sight to see a person that got out of bk a year ago have a very high score lol