Regulations?

Creditinfo123

I was reading this article and I remembered a link someone sent me for Texas CA. I think the link said something about being bonded and something else about license. In layman's language, can someone tell me what all that meant and also how do I check if a company such as Sherman Acqusitions or similar big CAs are regulated. Thanks for all assistance.

I was reading this article and I remembered a link someone sent me for Texas CA. I think the link said something about being bonded and something else about license. In layman's language, can someone tell me what all that meant and also how do I check if a company such as Sherman Acqusitions or similar big CAs are regulated. Thanks for all assistance.

Sherm is NOT bonded...I'll have to find the link to prove it to ya...gimme a few

• 4 weeks later...

Do any of you guys know how to find out whether CAs are bonded in states other than Texas? I went to lawdog.com to see if they had to be bonded, but I can't find anything that tells me how to find out if they actually are. Right now, I specifically need to know about AZ, GA, IL, MD, and NJ, but for future reference, it would be handy to know how to find out for any state.

Thank you and Happy New Year!