Need 2 CA Addresses!

peliza89

Hello,

I've tried to look these up on previous threads, but have been unsuccessful. Here are the two address of CA's (which are showing up exactly as follows on my 3 credit reports) that I need:

1. "CCA/CREDITPAC"

2. "SYLOR COLL"

If you have any info on these, please let me know. I'd like to pay them their money.

Thanks! :D

You can call the CRA's and have them give you the addresses. You must have a combined report as an individual report has most or all of that included for you. I have never ordered a combined so am unaware if there is a confirmation number for it as that is how you get connected to a live person at most of the CRA's. Have you tried the "White Pages" or "Yellow Pages" on the Internet?

I Love the internet.

Here's the only listing on yellowpages.com for Sylor:

SYLOR COLLECTION SERVICES INCORPORATED

9810 RAVENNA RD, TWINSBURG, OH 44087

Phone: (330) 405-8728

And for Creditpac I found a guys resume that makes note of the following:

Principal Investigator, "A Scoring System for Assessing Collectability of Delinquent Accounts," CREDITPAC, ($15,000), funded October 1997-January 1999.

http://www.niu.edu/pub_ad/faculty/peddle01.htm

That's all I could find on that! Good luck