I paid this girl $500 bucks to fix my credit!

rgates1

Hi!

I wish I knew about this website before I bought my Honda Civic at an 18 percent interest rate 4 years ago. Oh well I paid this girl $500 bucks to fix my credit, she works at an attorney's office. She is basically going to to all the tricks and tips found on this website but that I dont have time to do. She said that she can bring up my score to about 650-700 in about 4 months..is that possible? I hope so..

Rudy

It all depends on what you have on your credit report.

You havent paid this girl yet have you? Save yourself the $500 and stick around here, you'll learn just about all you need to know....and then you could use that $500 to go and buy me something pretty. :wink:

She said as long as I havent claimed bankruptcy, have outstanding student loand or forclosures. I have paid her the first 250 I will pay the second have once I see the results. I just dont have time and the patience to write those letters. Although If she does fix my credit I was considering doing that as a side job...or maybe a business.

P.S. Morrow Personal question? How old are you? You look young in the pic...and i'm just curious to know how you know so much on the subject and what your story is?

Thanks, Rudy

P.S. Morrow Personal question? How old are you? You look young in the pic...and i'm just curious to know how you know so much on the subject and what your story is?

Thanks, Rudy

Im 25...soon to be 26 :D January 11th PEOPLE!!! Write it down!! :wink:

Heres my story:

Started the whole credit repair process last March. Had vaguely heard of the process before but never pursued it. Accidently (best accident EVER!!) came across this site, read as much as I could whenever I could, and then proceeded to take on the challenge myself!

Was completely skeptical at first as to whether or not it would work (as most of us are) but after I got the ball rolling and stuff started falling off, I realized that even the average Joe could do this...piece a cake. :wink:

I dont have anything major on my CR, started with about 6 small medical collections and 1 small charge off. Now Im down to NO charge offs and got almost all the collections removed. That doesnt even count all the accounts that I have that had some late pays. Got a bunch of those updated too, never late!

And dont even get me started on DH report!!! 2 repos GONE!! 2 charge offs GONE!!

Yup, been a busy girl! Ive learned SO much from this site and Ive made some friends along the way. Even after my CR are clean, I will still be around helping others. This is like my second home. :wink:

I think you will find it typical here that this site has helped everyone. Its not as time consuming as you may think. I would have to say, the average person knowing how credit works could save themselves easily hundreds of thousands of dollars over their lifetime in save interest [Mostly Mortgae]. My teenage kids certainly are gong to know.

Lots of us here also have the same things in common, better understanding of our rights under the FDCPA, FCRA, and HIPPA, and how they can help us defend ourselves agianst unscrupulous collection agencys.

Welcome.