EX says they will not investigate XhelpX

123rich

XhelpX

I have sent EX a dispute letter on the 28th of November, this is my first dispute with EX in almost a year. I recieved a reply from them today. This is what they said:

ACCOUNT ..................

ACCOUNT# .................

WAS PREVIOUSLY INVESTIGATED

ACCOUNT ....................

ACCOUNT# ..................

They did that for all 4 accounts. What is the deal with that? Does the law not say that you can request a reinvestigation of previously investigated disputes? xSteaminx Im getting ready to go back over to Iraq in Febuary and I really want to get this taken care of before I leave. Any one got any suggestions? Thanks........

Below is a reply that I posted to a similar question...

++++

The EX web site specifically states that you have to provide additional evidence to them after a credit item has be previously verified.

I have gotten dozens of the "Go [EXPLETIVE DELETED] Youself" form letters from EX about previously verified.

You have to give them something more to work on.

That is why I always include the following at the top of such letters:

-----

ATTENTION

You are required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) to re-investigate my consumer dispute even though you have already verified this public record/credit item. Enclosed is additional information unavailable to you when this dispute was previously investigated; therefore you are obligated by federal law to investigate this consumer dispute.

Failure to fully re-investigate this consumer dispute is a violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and I am keeping careful records of any blatant disregard to adhere to federal law and all such willful negligence.

-----

I have gotten EX to investigate credit items that were previously investigated when I did present additional evidence (such as copies of green cards, etc...).

The problem I face is when I have run out of "extra" evidence and other angles of my dispute. There are only so many ways to beat a dead horse.