Chrysler Financial

matt2402

I have had some luck disputing Chrysler Financial tradelines. I was able to get my lates removed off of EQ and TU on one of them (and there were several lates.) On the other account, I also had like 10 30-day lates and 1 60 day. I got that one removed altogether off of EQ, the lates removed of EX, with it remaining on TU. I have tried a combo of goodwill and disputes with them.

FYI, evern with my spotty history with them, I just leased a 2004 Town and Country with all the bells and whistles at a decent rate.

Well...I have a lot of lates so I'm going to first try the "not mine" dispute. Any chance of success?

If the account is old, I've had personal success having the lates removed by just disputing them specifically. Otherwise C.F. are a bunch of morons who seem to mess up and then say they can do nothing to help you.