HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE?

Lil Smurfette

I disputed a tradeline with EX last month. I called them to find out the results after the 30 days, and I was told that the account would be updated to reflect my request. It has been over 7 days now and they still have not updated the information. So, I decided to call to find out what the hold up is. I spoke to a custmer service rep who stated that the account would be updated in one week.

Well the update has not been done yet. So, I decied to call again and I spoke to a real SNOB :twisted: She informed me that I needed to call and let her know what the account history should be reading in order for her to correct it. How should I handle this situation, it has been very frusturating dealing with EX.

Did you tell her what the account should be reading when she asked? If so, check back tomorrow to see if the update took place. If it didn't you can nail them on violation of the FCRA.

They've had their 30 days to conduct whatever investigation they needed. The results of those investigations are to be done at the end of the 30 day period - not at their leisure.

And yes, I found that everything at EX sucks. Some people never had a problem with them. Luck of the draw with the CRAs.

The account is reporting paid charge off, with about three years history. Yes Doc Don the account is closed not open. I just cannot believe this it has been 38 days now and I still have not received a response. When I talked to a manager she said taht she was sending the account over tothe special services department to call her back. When I called haer back she had't heard anything. Hmm good way to by more time isn't it. I really need everyone help with this, how should I handled this problem on Monday morning. Should I call the BBB, make a claim with the FCRA, PLEASE HELP. All advise is appreciated!! :)