CHOD Failure...

Ravenous Wolf

Like within one day of Experian getting all my disputes, they mailed out their form letter stating that I can take my dispute and shove it up my [EXPLETIVE DELETED].

The response for EVERY dispute:

WAS PREVIOUSLY INVESTIGATED

I even used the procedural request. All Experian did was state that:

PLEASE REFER TO THE PERSONAL CREDIT REPORT YOU RECEIVED FOR THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE CREDITOR WHO VERIFIED THIS INFORMATION.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Each time I dispute a tradeline, I get the same response that it was previously investigated. I can't even get a procedural request done because they insist that I look at the credit report that provided the information for the procedural request.

Experian has deleted a lot of stuff for me but I think I have hit a brick wall with these tradelines.

Are there credit repair veterans who have overcome this Experian obstacle.

CHOD was totally worthless in this case. It was like the day after they got this in the mail, they were able to immediately shoot the Go [EXPLETIVE DELETED] Myself form letter.