CHOD Success!!!!!!!!!!!

lilgirlie289

I mailed in my disputes to all three CRA's on November 22nd. Well tonight I checked Privacy Guard and then myfico. and 4 negative tradelines on my TU are gone, including my BANKRUPTCY!!!!!! I am so happy.

Nothing has happened at all yet on Experian or Equifax. I haven't heard a peep from them.

Thanks you guys for all your help!!

How old was your bk when you disputed. I disputed not mine 1st, then went back and disputed wrong status. Tu deleted duplicate and verified the other, exp-verified, but dates are wrong. Recieved letter from courts stating they do not report to bureau's. Now what?

Congrads, put my diputes in on the 22nd also I got 1 collection account deleted on EQ and a new one showed up at the same time to replace it. This new one is a collection from 1999 and with Verizon which I have never had service with. I find it very strange that as soon as one comes off another shows up and it dosen't even belong to me.