admin

Hall of fame lawsuit winners....

CAVALRY/WINN   ~  CASE DISMISSED W/ PREJUDICE!!  

I've been day dreaming about this day for close to a year now and it has arrived :-))

Such a feeling of gratitude to the awesome peeps on this forum....my longer thank-yous are on my thread (link below) but this forum has changed my life and I'm not kidding. There's a line in a HBO series True Detective that is so great and it is..."there are events that change your life so dramatically, that there's your life before...then there's your life after.." (or something close to that)  I would never in a million years believed I could have fought a major corporation with assets beyond my scope.  But because of the generosity of so many generous folks and the keen guidance of the saint here...calawyer, I was able to do so.  Very very thankful.

Anon Amos, sadinca, shellieh98, Seadragon, HomelessinCalifornia, h8spleadingpaper and all the posters who shared their knowledge...Thank you!!!!

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/324990-help-please-sued-by-calvary-spv-i-winn-law-grp/page-6

SERIOUSLY CONGRATS and thank you for your thread.  It helped me so much in battling these guys

• Like 1

California/San Berndardino County - Case dismissed w/Prejudice.  Showed up in court on Monday and Plaintiff did not even bother to show up.

BAM!   Take that Winn Law / Calvary !

Thank you to everyone that helped me get to this point.  I never posted once, because I never needed to!  All your great questions, documents and conversations was enough for me to move forward.

Thanks,

Bill

• Like 4

California/San Berndardino County - Case dismissed w/Prejudice.  Showed up in court on Monday and Plaintiff did not even bother to show up.

BAM!   Take that Winn Law / Calvary !

Thank you to everyone that helped me get to this point.  I never posted once, because I never needed to!  All your great questions, documents and conversations was enough for me to move forward.

Thanks,

Bill

That is incredible!  You did a great job of gathering your arms quietly so to speak but obviously effectively!!!!  SO happy for you...Cavalry is on the warpath and now the tables are turned...Congrats Big Time!

• Like 1

nice! congrats!!!

::punk::    I had not posted about this case before, but I received a Dismissal with Prejudice today on an alleged $11k debt.    ::punk::

Can't share more information....at least not right now.

• Like 6

::punk::    I had not posted about this case before, but I received a Dismissal with Prejudice today on an alleged $11k debt.    ::punk::

Can't share more information....at least not right now.

Most excellent.

This week Portfolio filed a dismissal with the court here in CA. I sent them a letter saying I will object, and in the meantime had a process server attempting service. I guess that scared them off.

Thanks to all of those who contributed on my thread!!

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/community/topic/323901-hunt-henriques-are-after-me-too/

• Like 7

Two more cases that I believe are clients from this forum will be dismissed with prejudice.   :punknanner:  :yahoo:  :banana:  :Pasties:  :clapper:  ::Chasey::

And yes, I went a little crazy with smilies because there are so many cool ones :)

• Like 3

Thank you all so much!

I am a lurker. I got hit with a suit from Midland through Hunt and Henriques. I followed the playbook set forth by Seadragon and ASTMedic. They sent a Summons/Complaint. I sent a BOP followed by a general denial. They sent their discovery. And I answered them (thanks to others who gave their input). I sent my discovery. 30 days pass... no answer... until today. I got a request for dismissal. They're folding.

Happy Thanksgiving to me. And, I am thankful for all of you and the help you give here. You peeps are awesome.

• Like 6