Sign in to follow this  
cybercrusader

How do I sue the small claims magistrate personally?

Incompetent, inept, bumbling, useless, ignorant, moronic, pea-brained, bird-brained, chowderheaded, three-bricks-shy-of-a-load dumb, idiotic, mindless, stuipid, dipshit, dense, fool, dim bulb, head-whistles-when it's windy-out, farse.

These are a few of the MANY adjectives I use to describe my local small claims court and magistrate. I won't use the word "judge" because he is NOT wothy of such an honorable title.

If I ever see that moron out in public I swear to God I'll piss on his shoes.

Why? Because a small claims judgment I appealed and had dismissed is now showing up as a "debtor judgment" in the public domain. So, if someone decides to do a background check on me, they'll see this debtor judgement on my record. What a f'ing crock.

There is no judgment because it effectively vanished when I filed an appeal. Yet, it's reported as a such? Where is the justice?

There is no judgment because it effectively vanished when I filed an appeal. Yet, it's reported as a such? Where is the justice?

As I understand this, a judge sides with you and dismissed/vacated a judgement against you and now it would appear that a clerk for said small claims court has most likley incorrectly filed, labeled, or coded a document(s), which is why this vacated judgement is now showing up as a public record! Instead of unloading on the judge, why not research the problem and find the root of the problem. Regardless of whether you are talking about small claims or the Supreme Court of the United States, the actions of the court are put into play by the clerks and administrative staff of said court and I think that is where the solution to your problem lies.

Michael

Instead of unloading on the judge, why not research the problem and find the root of the problem.

Thanks for the opinon. But you're a bit confused.

My problem IS the small claims magistrate. I have no problem with the REAL judge in the higher court where the appeal was filed.

FYI: I telephoned the small claims court and asked the clerk why this dismissed suit is being floated around as a judgment. She put me on hold to ask the magistrate. Response: Hire an attorney and take it up in higher court. :shock:

CC,

Prehaps prowl around your states Supreme Court website and see if you can find a reference to a state judical oversight commission or some similar wording. In my state, you can file a judical misconduct complaint with the state Supreme Court and they investigate.

Also, seems like you could dispute that with the CRA's on the grounds that the appeal was successful, etc. Of course, that's a mortal PITA and time consuming and I sure understand why you'd rather not go there.