GM & Union Plus Card

Ok I went and had all my negatives in dispute w/Equifax and Experian and applied for both of these cards 2/28. It would not give me a decision on line and I keep checking back to see and it says they will send me something in the mail. I even Planet Feedbacked them and yet to hear anything. What do you guys think approved or denied?

Thanks

Mack

I had applied for the union plus and gm cards last thursday and got instant approval for both. I heavily repaired my equifax report. Anyway, when i check the status of the applications on their respectives sites, it tells me "We are sorry but we are unable to provide the status of your application. You should receive a written application status in the mail shortly. Thank you for checking your status online." So I don't get it... What does it say when u check the online status? Also, what did it say when u first applied

It said the same thing you just wrote right after I applied and when I go back to check the site it says thes same message. That's what I don't understand. Also I have yet to hear from them from my letter w/Planet Feedback. What was your credit like when you applied w/them?

Thanks

Really? That is strange. My equifax fico was 723 after a lot of repairing.. my experian was still poor but they pulled my equifax report. I applied for the union plus card and got instantly approved for $2900.. then I applied for the gm card and was instantly approved for $2000.. However, then I check the status of my application out of curiousity, it says that message i told u about.