Sign in to follow this  
dfn04

CD- judgements & liens site

CD, I think I corresponded with you on Cardratings website before. You said you were not normal on that site. You had posted something about the IRS,and given me a site address that talked about judgements,lien,and collections. If this is you would you please give me this site address again?

Herre is the link for the thread you a referring to ...

http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9339&highlight=

One of the links to Credit Report Rights is dead now, but it was just a very to the point summary of what was contained in a massive thread at Credit Boards.

Here is the link to the Credit Boards site ...

http://www.creditboards.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8136&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

And no, I do not post at Credit Boards anymore.

You said you were not normal on that site.

So, CD, what sites are you normal on? :wink:

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself :lol:

Oh man, CD, do I love you or what - you gave me exactly what I have been looking for for weeks. I needed a letter to send to the courthouse and the steps to take to try and get the liens off, and you put this right in my lap. Thank you! Thank you!

CD, but there is still another site address I would like to have that talks about the liens, judgement, bk, and collections. I still have not been able to find this site since my computer went down. I really like this site because these things are primarly all it talked about and these are the things I am currently dealing with. The only thing I recall about this site is that it was gloomy, dark, depressing, and I think some of it's member had names like grimwiper. This probaly does not help, but it's all I remember. Anyway CD if you are able to I would really love you that much more.

Thank you again, Debtfree

And no, I do not post at Credit Boards anymore ... The Administrators there have a very bad habit of modifying member posts.

:?:

And no, I do not post at Credit Boards anymore ... The Administrators there have a very bad habit of modifying member posts.

:?:

That my friend, is pure b.s. The only things that we do is if something is inappropriate is move it out of the way. Why don't you give us some detail, don't just make accusations. Is it possible you "aren't normal" anywhere?

Isn't it a fact CD, that the posts of yours that were modified were deleted by YOU, as you were on your way out? Yes, I think that is fact. Just be honest when you make your claims.

LKH ...

My appologies to you as I have never seen you edit a post on CreditBoards. The only two people I have seen edit posts on Credit Boards are Breeze and Radi8. Thankfully, it was never my posts that were edited.

Here are two examples ...

Member post edited by Breeze:

http://www.creditboards.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13681&highlight=

Member post edited by Radi8:

http://www.creditboards.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13945&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Please don't try and justify Breeze's and Radi8's actions. I do know they felt justified to edit posts that violated the Credit Boards TOS. I sent a PM to Breeze discussing why I thought it was wrong to edit posts without consent, but she ignored it and didn't reply. So, I exersized my free will and left CreditBoards.

Here is a quote from one of my posts on the topic ... It summarizes my thoughts on the topic quite well and should give you some insight into why I left.

When you edit a post you are assuming partial responsibility for its content. And by editing posts on a regular basis, it could be demonstrated that you are both aware and responsible for member content.

I have been in the business since the Internet was commercialized in 1990. I have seen more lawsuits related to content than you could ever imagine.

Now why do you have to be so insulting LKH? I had a lot of respect for you up until this point.

Insulted was exactly how I felt when I saw this. The thread that you posted is there for all to see how this happened. It was a reaction rather than a well thought idea when she did that,and it was put back as it was originally posted.

If you don't want to visit CB, that is fine and dandy, but why do you feel the need to go out of your way to badmouth the site? I am an owner there and I will stand up for my site. We do not have a bad habit of modifying members posts.

Believe as you wish, I won't try to change your mind. And, I'm very happy that you posted the links. Are you kidding me. When someone posts someones name and is making an attack on that person, the name of the person should be removed. If that's the only posts you have, sorry, I don't think radi8's actions were wrong. As for Breeze, yes she reacted in haste and fixed. Geez, no one else has ever done anything in reaction.

LKH ...

My appologies to you as I have never seen you edit a post on CreditBoards. The only two people I have seen edit posts on Credit Boards are Breeze and Radi8. Thankfully, it was never my posts that were edited.

Here are two examples ...

Member post edited by Breeze:

http://www.creditboards.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13681&highlight=

Member post edited by Radi8:

http://www.creditboards.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13945&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Please don't try and justify Breeze's and Radi8's actions.

Why do you feel it necessary to exaggerate things?

"The Administrators there have a very bad habit of modifying member posts."

Yet, you can come up with only two examples? out of 204,137 posts?

Personally, I edited a post (the one you have linked above) as it contained a members full name, and some derogatory comments about that member & his business.

The comments made were without merit or substantiation, and had the potential to negatively impact that members business.

I removed the members name out of respect for their privacy.

I would have done the same for you, had your full name been posted without your permission.

I don't consider that a bad thing.

Obviously, you do.

But, we shall see how you feel if your personal identifying information is one day posted. Perhaps you will luck out, and the moderator there will follow your wishes, and not edit it out!

I did notice that you either edited or removed many of your own posts.

That action is not consistent with someone who claims to be so horribly offended by the moderators editing when necessary.

Radi8

Here is a quote from one of my posts on the topic ... It summarizes my thoughts on the topic quite well and should give you some insight into why I left.

When you edit a post you are assuming partial responsibility for its content. And by editing posts on a regular basis, it could be demonstrated that you are both aware and responsible for member content.

Thank you for your concern.

However, should CB or I need legal advice, we will consult an attorney.

Radi8

Comments like you just made only prove that my leaving was a good idea.

Is it possible you "aren't normal" anywhere?

Just be honest when you make your claims.

My statements were 100% correct and verifiable. After seeing moderators edit member posts twice over a short period of time, it was obvious a pattern was developing. There are other means of moderating than editing member posts. The methods Credit Boards moderators choose to use are their choice ... And so, I choose not to be a part of Credit Boards.

Being as I have no grudge with Credit Reports, I will delete my comment.

That my friend, is pure b.s. The only things that we do is if something is inappropriate is move it out of the way.

I don't care to deal with your B.S. and I will ignore any further posts on the topic. Any further debate on the topic is pointless.

Thank you for your concern.

However, should CB or I need legal advice, we will consult an attorney.

I am not giving you legal advice, you are free to go back to your hole and do whatever you feel like.

Please return this thread to it's original owner ... dfn04

Thank you CD, and please do not leave. I did not read any but the last post from you, but felt it necessary to say- we love you and need your valued input around here!

Thank you CD, and please do not leave. I did not read any but the last post from you, but felt it necessary to say- we love you and need your valued input around here!

No worries, I am not leaving this board. All of that off-topic discussion was related to CreditBoards (another forum), not Credit Info Discussion Forums (this one).

don't just make accusations.

Way too funny. I got falsely accused of something by a CB mod over at creditboards.com and I said I could prove it. They never asked for the info. I got banned instead. I'm guessing the latter was easier.

Why is this old thread being dragged out again? Creditboards doesn't even exist anymore. Let it die.

Creditboards doesn't even exist anymore.

I don't understand why you said that.

LKH and creditboards.com are very much alive and well.

Don't get me wrong, they're a good resource - they're helping a lot of people. But they're entirely unreceptive when faced with their own inaccuracies.

Please refrain from flaming the other sites here.

Everyone is free to move in and out of this site any time they wish, to or from any of the other boards.

The only way that can happen is if this doesn't become a battleground for airing out dirty laundry, turning one board against another.

This thread should have been locked long ago...