Mortgage Question

beatboy77

Is it possible to get a new home mortgage 1 year out of bankruptcy inwhich the bankruptcy also included a foreclosre and my credit scores are now around 640? I have also established three new credit cards which I have been perfect in paying them on time and keeping the balace at or around 30% of the available balance and I have also been perfect with my auto loan. I also have proof of paying my rent on-time over the past year as well. If anyone can answer this for me, please let me know. Also, if I do seem to be a candidate for a new home mortgage, what are some of the lenders which work with people in my situation.

Thanks!!

Josh

Post your question in the "Mortgage" section. You'll get more responses to your question.

There you'll find firstsource (Charles) who's the resident expert on any situation you can throw at him, and other mortgage pros who can set you in the right direction.