Sallie Mae reporting to all 4 CRA?

Spydc

Dear Sallie Mae® Customer:

Sallie Mae, in compliance with the Higher Education Act and applicable regulations, must report our borrowers’ credit histories to at least one national credit bureau. As of March 5, the company is reporting credit histories to four major credit bureaus. They are Equifax, Experian, Innovis, and TransUnion.

You should know that under the so-called “firm offer” rule, credit bureaus are permitted to sell your name, address, and other contact information to companies that wish to market to you their credit or insurance products or services.

To stop the credit bureaus from selling

your contact information, you may call

888/567-8688.

In addition, to stop telemarketers from calling you, you may ask individual callers to put you on their “Do Not Call” list. After your request, a federal law prohibits that company from telemarketing you again.

To stop other companies from telemarketing to you, you may enroll in the National “Do Not Call” registry on the Web, or call 888/382-1222. If your telephone number is on this national registry, telemarketers may not call you to sell goods or services unless you have a previous business relationship with them and you have not asked to be placed on their individual “Do Not Call” lists.

Sallie Mae cares about protecting your privacy. You can review Sallie Mae's Privacy Principles and Practices online.

Sincerely,

Sallie Mae Servicing.

It should... Sallie Mae has been reporting on all of my CR since I first got them 3 years ago. I am not sure about Innovis though. They might have just started reporting on there though.