Allied Interstate CA?

katy

anyone dealt with allied interstate? Just got a letter from them, the CA, demanding i pay them $1482.00 from the OC, Capital One services.

Will obviously start the DV process, but wondering about this sentence in the letter: "If you notify this office in writing within 30 days from receiving this notice that you dispute the validity of this debt or any portion thereof, this office will obtain verification of the debt or obtain a copy of a judgement and mail you a copy of such judgement or verification. If you request this office in writing within 30 days after receiving this notice, this office will provide you with the name and address of the orginial creditor, if different."

Is that a scare tactic, have they gotten wind of debt validation?

thanks!

Honey, that clause that you showed us is called the mini miranda. That is what every CA, Debt Collector and attorney acting as a collector has to send to folks when they take over an account

Allied are SCUM.. I have sent them THREE validation requests and they put stuff on my report but refuse to validate.

My lawyer is looking into them

Take my advice. DV, then C&D in the same letter or they will call you non stop.

Good luck