Free At Last

123debtfree

I received my discharge today and I am absoloutly beside myself with joy. I know they will all tell you it's a dark day and that the world will end when there is no more plastic. It's a carefully conceived lie told to each of us by a society where being in debt up to your a@@ is normal. Over the last four months my wife and I have been saving at an alarming rate instead of spending and it is a high that is far beyond any high you can get from saying "charge it." No it was not our intent to run up credit cards and buy extravagent homes and cars we are like everyone else in the "now" generation who filled their lives with material posessions only to find that the interest incurred is as staggering as the offers for more credit we got every day. Get out of debt any way you can life is to short to owe it all to the company store.

Regards and LOL

CONGRATS !!!

You're right, its far from the end of the world not having a credit card. I have used nothing but my debit card for over 2 years now.. and a gas card only very infrequently for ONE tank of gas.

My sister called in a panic a week ago because CBUSA cancelled her Target Visa. I told her to chill, use her debit card and forget the Visa. She filed BK 7 6 years ago and has been trying to rebuild so it did freak her out some, but her panic was telling. I kept thinking "What is WRONG with this picture that she's freaking about NOT having a Visa card !! ? " She didn't know about credit repair when she filed, and neither did I, but I'm going to be helping her now to clean them up from the BK leftovers.

Start your journey of repair in about 30 days and GOOD LUCK !!!