Sign in to follow this  
Leadhead

Midland Credit Management???

Midland has my old Household charge off. They are next on my list. I have dv'd, and followed up with a violation letter, but they are still reporting with no notice of dispute, and haven't responded to DV. DV them, they probably won't respond.

Thanks.

Do you know if they only collect on credit cards? I have a TL of theirs on my EQ report I don't know what it was for...I'm going to dispute it, though.

They also have a CO from Providian for me. They haven't re-aged it (yet), but they refuse to respond to DVs.

SOL is up in 2 weeks....I'm on the edge of my seat to tell them to take a long walk off a short cliff.

Well I've never had a CC with any creditors mentioned and I've only had one CO back in 1998, but that was paid.

I think I'll DV and hope they don't answer and then file a suit against them. They also did a hard pull on my EQ and TU reports.

Stupid scum CA's! :evil:

They have my finger hut account. Which they should not have. I have been paying on them. They how ever did do the right thing. I requested validation told them that this account should not be in collections and they disputed it on my CR. One score for the bad guy. One dispute for me!

I dealt with Midland last year with regard to a Discover credit card account.

Follow all the proper procedures for debt validation. Midland will NOT respond, trust me. Wait the alloted time and then dispute the accounts w/ the credit bureaus. State your case clearly and enclose copies of all letters and green cards sent to Midland.

That's what worked for me, thanks to this board.

Midland go bye-bye.

I just sent out my complaints about Midland tonight. It's really simple to do it on line with the BBB, FTC and AG office. I'll let you know what happens. I expect it to be like the others and fall off in about a week!