Help I need a letter!! Or to find out how to proceed now!!!

Newlywed

but not sure if I can even send it now . . . I sent out letters in November & still have yet to hear from Equifax on any of my inquiries. I've recently had personal problems & have been unable to follow-up.

Most of my inquiries were deleted from TU & Experian. Is it too late for me to send a follow-up letter to my initial request to have some things deleted? If not, can someone tell me where I can find a follow-up letter? I didn't see anything that I thought would work in the sample letters.

Thanx so much!

but not sure if I can even send it now . . . I sent out letters in November & still have yet to hear from Equifax on any of my inquiries. I've recently had personal problems & have been unable to follow-up.

Most of my inquiries were deleted from TU & Experian. Is it too late for me to send a follow-up letter to my initial request to have some things deleted? If not, can someone tell me where I can find a follow-up letter? I didn't see anything that I thought would work in the sample letters.

Thanx so much!

Let me ask you this, what is it your trying to get removed? Are they collection accounts? If they are have you sent the collector DV letters? Is it old debt? Just need a little more info from you to steer you where you need to go.

J

Well, it's never "too late" to do a follow-up. EQ is still deleting inquiries, so it shouldn't be a problem. CALL them and say you already sent a letter and nothing was accomplished, so you're wanting to get these unknown inq's removed. If they tell you no, hang up and call again to talk to a different person. Usually EQ is good about it over the phone.