OH MY GOSH!!!!

OOOPS! They pulled Experian. Wow, I can't believe I still got it with experian. I have one unpaid CO (fingerhut) and a couple paid medical collections. I think I might get rid of the orchard card then. Not sure. Just opened it last month and haven't even had a payment due yet.

DOC- I'll be able to get a flat of strawberries for that price too!

Oh and I forgot to tell you earlier, we have no Tokyu Hands here. Maybe thats in mainland Japan!

Congrats on the card!!!

Is it even possible to have a ZERO FICO on a CR. I thought the lowest you can get is a 350. :lol:

Looks like you were on the roll with your credit repair and forgot to stop when all the good TLs were left. :lol:

I don't think it is because of course I jumped on the credit app bandwagon and applied for a BofA card and they denied me and said lack of credit history. So I'm thinking if it were a split file that wouldn't be the case. Plus, I didn't have a lot on equifax to begin with.