dbl reporting

r

i went on PG today and noticed that my Equifax report now has 2 more accounts that are already listed. The worst part is that they are negative accounts...one a collection the other is a settlement what can i do. Do i write the CRA or Creditor since they are the ones's reporting twice on the same report?

i went on PG today and noticed that my Equifax report now has 2 more accounts that are already listed. The worst part is that they are negative accounts...one a collection the other is a settlement what can i do. Do i write the CRA or Creditor since they are the ones's reporting twice on the same report?

Dispute it as duplicated. I've never had a problem having dupes removed.

I have some duplicates (actually, sextuplets...mmm lucky me) of my student loan accounts. Equifax told me they were all verified, even though I told them they were duplicates. All the same account number.

2 original accounts that went into default.

2 accounts posted while in collection.

2 accounts that were updated as "perfect pays" by Great Lakes after my loan went thru the GL rehab program. (Yes, a 12 step (month) process of repayment....after 12 no lates, they removed my account from collection and updated both accounts to perfect pays forever)

-but- on TU and EX they removed the "baddies" like they promised, but EQ they accidentally left them on. I'm getting ready to contact GLHE to see what they can do about removing.