CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME A HELL YEAH

seven

:lol:

Since joining this board..not even a full month ago I might add, I have had 2 deletions(chargeoffs less than 1 1/2 yrs old) that were actually some of the newest derogatory info on my credit reports...gone from my 3 credit reports..Also gotten approved for a chevron credit builder gas card and a Target card..You people here are some of the greatest. So much info has been made avaliable to me that will benefit me and my family....MUCH SUCCESS TO US ALL.....

THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT...... :lol:

I am trying to get a charge off from AMEX off my credit reports(all three) and it is a year and a half old. How did you do it?

I have disputed this account as never late to the CRA, came back verified, I am waiting to see what I get back from the CA in regards to the DV ltr I sent, I have tried sending a notice through Plantfeedback.com to AMEX letting them know the agreement (verbal) I had with their rep (Agreement: I will pay this in full if you remove the negatives on my credit reports) - I paid they never did anything.

So any help would be great.

I am trying to get a charge off from AMEX off my credit reports(all three) and it is a year and a half old. How did you do it?

I have disputed this account as never late to the CRA, came back verified, I am waiting to see what I get back from the CA in regards to the DV ltr I sent, I have tried sending a notice through Plantfeedback.com to AMEX letting them know the agreement (verbal) I had with their rep (Agreement: I will pay this in full if you remove the negatives on my credit reports) - I paid they never did anything.

my friend I am not by far the local expert here, but I'll chime in my 2 cents...all I did was dispute about 6 things with all 3 cra's..the 2 chargeoffs I disputed with all 3...checked last night and both were deleted off of all 3..From what I understand so far if you have already disputed and the cra's claim they have verified, hti em up with a procedural request, requesting original copies of documents used in their verification attempts(they have 15 days to supply this info), if they cant produce then they are in violation of the FCRA and can be sued. If they dont produce hit em with an ITS (intent to sue) letter...Both samples of the PR(procedure request letter) and the ITS can be found by doing a search...

I am still learning so any of the more knowledgeable folks here, please chip in...

also if u didnt get the agreement in writing, u might have tough luck trying to prove you had an agreement. I think it good practice to always communicate with these people in writing, keeping copies and sending CMRRR...

I paid this account in full with a verbal agreement before I knew I should have everything in writting. I thought by doing the right thing and paying the account in full they would hold up their end of the deal. I have just finished writing a letter to the CEO of AMEX, i plan on sending it out today. Maybe this will work. Also I did send out the 2nd letter to the CRA's and didn't hear anything back from them about how they verified the neg's on my credit report. I guess I need to send out a second letter. However, I didn't green card the first letter, but I will the second. I guess I just need to keep trying and eventually they will come off. So far I have gotten one charge off off two CR and one account with lates off one CR. I got Sears to remove 4 late payments on all three CR - did these by using Planetfeedback.com. I am trying this website for another account with two 30 days. So I will keep trying. I don't give up!!!!!

AMEX are hard-asses. This is one of the few I'm having trouble getting scrubbed myself. And mine is for tradelines for a corporate card that belonged to a former employer. When the former employer went BK, AMEX took their name off the account and left me as the obligator when all I was originally was an authorized user.

I may be able to get mine off since I think AMEX re-aged it, but short of them goofing up I may have to wait for that one to fall off on its own.

Don't feel abad about paying it on verbal. AMEX absolutley refuses to do anything in writing before they are paid. Even my lawyer wasn't able to get them to budge on that.

The friend that I have been helping just had a wonderful day too, score jumped from 515 to 590, got a total of 3 collections, a repo, and house payment that was late 120 days turned into no lates for the past two years, she has a long ways to go, but that was a good start.. Started out with a total of 192 inquiries for all three, and now I have her down to 45 or so.

:lol:

Since joining this board..not even a full month ago I might add, I have had 2 deletions(chargeoffs less than 1 1/2 yrs old) that were actually some of the newest derogatory info on my credit reports...gone from my 3 credit reports..Also gotten approved for a chevron credit builder gas card and a Target card..You people here are some of the greatest. So much info has been made avaliable to me that will benefit me and my family....MUCH SUCCESS TO US ALL.....

THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT...... :lol:

HELL YEAH!!! :wink: