acount numbers with XXXX in the end

uab

I just pulled 3 of my reports with myfico.com

there are several items ill like to dispute, however all the account numbers have XXXX in the end.

How so? the only way i can get those account numbers are calling the CBs and have to wait 50 mins in hold?

wtf is up with that?

or i can send the dispute with the XXXX in the end and let them figure it out?

thanks.

I just pulled 3 of my reports with myfico.com

there are several items ill like to dispute, however all the account numbers have XXXX in the end.

How so? the only way i can get those account numbers are calling the CBs and have to wait 50 mins in hold?

wtf is up with that?

or i can send the dispute with the XXXX in the end and let them figure it out?

thanks.

I have disputed old accts. with the xxx at the end at have had success. Another thing you can try is to send validation request to the CA. If and when they send anything back, it will have the whole acct. number on it. But, just having part of an acct. number should not be a problem for you. Good luck.

go ahead and dispute the account the numbers and the XXX's. The CRA know what you are taking about, I have done this plenty of times. the XXX's on your credit report is to protect you from fraud theft if it got into the wrong hands