Anybody recognize 1-866-818-0396???

ceowens

I just called them for ya. It's someone called "The ICT Group". Said they do marketing stuff. You can call for the rest of the info...it's a recording just telling about the company. It also says "you may be calling because you saw our number on your caller ID. Press one if you want to be added to our do-not-call list." :lol:

Sounds rather harmless and a lot like a telemarketer. :D

I just called them for ya. It's someone called "The ICT Group". Said they do marketing stuff. You can call for the rest of the info...it's a recording just telling about the company. It also says "you may be calling because you saw our number on your caller ID. Press one if you want to be added to our do-not-call list." :lol:

Sounds rather harmless and a lot like a telemarketer. :D

I sure would like to know why I need to be on their personal "do not call" list when I am on the National Do Not Call List??!! Hey, thanks for calling for me! Maybe I'll just wait for them to call back so I can attack this innocent CSR for calling me when I'm on the do not call list. :wink: I need all the practice I can get. One of these days I might get to use it on a legit collector! :D

Shouldn't have to opt-out with them if you're on the national list. They're working on a new law right now to make it mandatory that marketing companies scan their no-call lists every 30 days and update their systems accordingly.

As long as we're on the subject, I keep getting calls from 1-877-865-2559. I try to call back, but all I get is a fast busy.

Tried to call them for ya and I get the same???!!! Maybe they have it blocked for incoming calls.

Thanks Tina,

I don't know if they're a CA or a telemarketer. Either way, they ain't gettin it done if nobody can call them.

ceowens You are so funny ROTFL! and C M that was so sweet for you to call that #? see this is what I mean everybody is so nice here, which is why I made this my home ^_^

Hey! When it comes to my financial mess, humor is about the only thing I have left! :wink:

ceowens You are so funny ROTFL! and C M that was so sweet for you to call that #? see this is what I mean everybody is so nice here, which is why I made this my home ^_^

Hmm. Another anime avatar...can't place the series. What show?