Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Just got a letter in the mail from Tu from a dispute i sent in about bk public record. I disputed a few months ago and got the same thing. All old addresses have been removed etc. Got letter from the courts saying they do not verify anything with credit bureau's. does anyone know where that letter is that can be used when they claim you to be frivolous? need to get bk public record off of TU and exp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.