Would anyone be willing to help me?

nutzmomof6

I received 2 out of 3 of my CR's. Since it's the first time I've actually ever seen a CR, would anyone be willing to help me understand some things and perhaps give me some ideas of what I can or cannot do?

I would really appreciate it. I've done alot of reading here and I've learned alot, but there is still alot I don't understand.

Linda

I received 2 out of 3 of my CR's. Since it's the first time I've actually ever seen a CR, would anyone be willing to help me understand some things and perhaps give me some ideas of what I can or cannot do?

I would really appreciate it. I've done alot of reading here and I've learned alot, but there is still alot I don't understand.

Linda

I'll help. :D Fire away........

Tell us what you don't understand. We will try to help. If your confused about how and what to ask or where to start, just start anywhere. Ask and we will try to figure out what you are trying to ask, but don't know how to ask. There are a lot of wonderful people on this board who started where you are so don't be embarassed about asking a "stupid" question. My life 'mentor' always told me there was no such thing as a stupid question. :)