Next Steps?

Seapup

Hey Guys:

I sent out 5 DV over 35 days ago. I have not heard from one of the CA's. This board says to send them another certified letter about removing the item from my CR. Do I really need to send them something again that they will just ignore? Or should I start pinging the CRA's to remove the stuff?

If your DV was appropriate, and requested information that the FDCPA requires them to provide, and they did not comply-why send another one? I'll assume you have already disputed this with the CRAs and get on my soapbox.

Send a letter to the CRAs DEMANDING that they compy with the FCRA and remove the items. The CA could not validate with you so how could they validate with the CRA? There is a sample letter here to do this. The law is as it is and they must comply. If they come back with the we validated so stuff it response then you send the PR. They come back with the 'we only report what is given to us' letter and you point out that they didnt do what was required by FCRA. At this point, to me at least, this is a CRA issue and not a CA issue.

It looks better if you send two...........Look here CRA I have really tried to get this CA to validate this info....and they won't...

Ya, that is my next step with EX.....I don't understand why TU just deleted it and EX has to give me a problem.... :evil: