comcast cable

kjunior

Good morning everyone!! i have a question about a cable company. i pulled a pg report yesterday and saw where comcase cablevision has put a collection of $400 on my tu report. If i'm not mistaken comcast was listed as one of my creditor's in my bk filing. i called yesterday to get address and fax number. the lady i spoke to told me that i had 2 bils with them. 1st one from 98 and the other from 02, i don't recall having service with them back in 98 and if i did how would i be able to have service with them in 02, without them seeing i had service and a past due bill before. they told me they didn't get any noticfications about my bk filing and that i needed to send them a list of my creditor's that was reported. my home loan is currently in underwriting. is it ok to dispute it as not mine 1st online? send dv letter or go ahead and send letter for trying to collect on a debt incl in a bk? just really didn't know where to start with this one.

Also, when pulling my pg report yesterday i see where my bk public record no longer showed. i did dispute the public record a few weeks ago they sent me a verified/frivolous about eh bk. yesterday was my 1st time pulling pg in about a month and now the public record for bk is gone. Should i go by what pg is saying about public record? the only ohter report that reflects the bk public record now is exp.

Violations of the BK laws holds a WHOLE lot more weight than FDCPA and DVs. I'd send them a letter telling them that per the FTC, reporting to the CRA's IS considered collection activity. Tell them to immedialely cease and desist attempting to collect on a debt included in bankruptcy and remove all collections from your reports. If they don't you'll have no choice but to take further action with the BK court.

Send them a copy of the matrix to enforce your position.