What now?

austinsmom

Okay....it has been 37 days since I sent letters to the big 3 CRAs. Not a word....other than....the letter stating that I did not need to hire someone to fix my credit. Yea....just ignored it!

Now what do I do? Do I need to wait any longer? Can anyone point me to some great letters demanding that they be deleted??

Marsha

Okay....it has been 37 days since I sent letters to the big 3 CRAs. Not a word....other than....the letter stating that I did not need to hire someone to fix my credit. Yea....just ignored it!

Now what do I do? Do I need to wait any longer? Can anyone point me to some great letters demanding that they be deleted??

Marsha

Send them a letter at the 45 day mark stating that they are in violation of the FCRA for not responding to your disputes within the time specified by statute. Demand removal of the items you were disputing.