Chrysler Financial (CDC)

kjunior

Hey guys, i am so pissed right now. i had chrylser financial delted from all reports except for exp. had this account deleted over a year ago with tu. checked pg today it's been added back, and on top of that it was incl. in my bk in june 03. Is this not a violations since they never re-inserted within the 5 days of deletion and was incl in bk. reports as charged off bad debt instead of incl. in my bk. Now from me checking my pg scores last week my bk public record as been removed as well, so i don't want to go in and dispute inlc. in bk. Then they will put the bk public record back on there. i don't want that by no means at all. Can i just use a letter if someone has one for violated the my right as far as re-insertion. Whey would they re-insert after about a year or so ago of being deleted? Was suppose to comeoff in 05 anyway. Need help asap as to i'm closing on a home loan anyday now.

Hey guys, i am so pissed right now. i had chrylser financial delted from all reports except for exp. had this account deleted over a year ago with tu. checked pg today it's been added back, and on top of that it was incl. in my bk in june 03. Is this not a violations since they never re-inserted within the 5 days of deletion and was incl in bk. reports as charged off bad debt instead of incl. in my bk. Now from me checking my pg scores last week my bk public record as been removed as well, so i don't want to go in and dispute inlc. in bk. Then they will put the bk public record back on there. i don't want that by no means at all. Can i just use a letter if someone has one for violated the my right as far as re-insertion. Whey would they re-insert after about a year or so ago of being deleted? Was suppose to comeoff in 05 anyway. Need help asap as to i'm closing on a home loan anyday now.

Reinsert without notice is a violation of the FCRA. Cha-ching for $1000. Dig up your old delete paperwork and send it to them saying they re-inserted it and face civil penalties. Tell them they need to remove it and take necessary measures to ensure it does not re-appear.