GT Group Telecom

jennimata

i just received a call from 514-448-2912 (caller id displays name as quebec). i looked the number up and its registered to gt group telecom in montreal. they have called before and asked to speak to dh. they wont leave a message and have no idea what this company is. its not listed on any of his credit reports and we have never done business with them before...

any help is appreciated.. thanks!

yeah thats what i got when i did a search for them.. i found an 800 # for them and called it and the lady was like well i can take your name and # and ill have someone give you a call back. umm i dont think so!!! if they call again today im gonna ask them what this is for... lets see if theyll even tell me. thing is.. our # is only about 3 months old. so im assuming it may just be a telemarketer.

:evil:

[edited to add: the lady says its a telephone company for businesses]

so i guess now if they call again i can tell them this is not a business and to bugger off!