I tried counting to 10 ... It didn't work

Ok ... I woke up this morning in a pissy mood due to my continued fight with a creditor that is reporting inaccurate info. I have actual damages of $15,000 due to a higher interest rate on a mortgage.

A few days ago they partially fixed a tradeline that they have insisted was accurate (for over a year). The partially fixed tradeline provides more that enough proof that they screwed up. The inaccurate reporting along with some other violations leaves them with no escape -- I will nail them.

I am sending off an ITS tomorrow and am filling out the paperwork to file against them right now. This inaccurate tradeline has caused lots of undue stress and consumed a huge amount of time. It has actually been harder to deal with than a Federal Tax Lien.

Grrr ... Damn, I am still irritated as hell. I have Experian on a major screw up as well. I gave them 5 days to cure before I give them some pain and suffering as well.

Ok ... I woke up this morning in a pissy mood due to my continued fight with a creditor that is reporting inaccurate info. I have actual damages of $15,000 due to a higher interest rate on a mortgage.

A few days ago they partially fixed a tradeline that they have insisted was accurate (for over a year). The partially fixed tradeline provides more that enough proof that they screwed up. The inaccurate reporting along with some other violations leaves them with no escape -- I will nail them.

I am sending off an ITS tomorrow and am filling out the paperwork to file against them right now. This inaccurate tradeline has caused lots of undue stress and consumed a huge amount of time. It has actually been harder to deal with than a Federal Tax Lien.

Grrr ... Damn, I am still irritated as hell. I have Experian on a major screw up as well. I gave them 5 days to cure before they give them some pain and suffering as well.

Or, as my kids like to put it...great pain and suffering, misery and woe. Go get 'em!