NCO Games

Loki

Watch your green cards from NCO. I send them a CMRR that I tracked on-line. They received it on Mar 15th. On Mar 19th I received the green card back. Amazingly, it was dated March 30th !!!!! The next morning I presented the green card to the local Post office and made them give me their print-out of the delivery. I also called the Big Boys at USPS and filed a formal complaint.

Watch your green cards from NCO. I send them a CMRR that I tracked on-line. They received it on Mar 15th. On Mar 19th I received the green card back. Amazingly, it was dated March 30th !!!!! The next morning I presented the green card to the local Post office and made them give me their print-out of the delivery. I also called the Big Boys at USPS and filed a formal complaint.

Postal fraud?

[VENT]

I wish I could find a statute that says it's a felony not to fill out the US Postal green card correctly. That bozzo over at Experian named "Billy Kimble", just gets on my nerves, the boy can't read, I swear. His name is never in the little box that says "Signature", and he never ever puts the date on the card.

[/VENT]

Sorry, had a bad morning. :?

What did the USPS say they're going to do? Investigate for fraud? Will they inform you of the results because I'd love to know what happens to them. NCO are bastards.

The big guns at USPS immediately send me documentation showing the signer's signature and the true date of delivery. They also gave me a "Reference" number so I can call them and check on what they're doing as far as their investigation. Said it would take a few weeks........ are they really going to investigate? I can't answer that one. I did get a letter from NCO's attorney saying they had made a "business decision" to delete the account.

just my personal experience with USPS.. i had to HOUND them to try and discover where my mail went, constant phone calls to people who i had to re-explain the WHOLE story over and over again, new case numbers, no one had any answers, many trips to the local PO where they SHOULD have known what was going on.. i dont think they ever did "investigate"

i finally took it to the Postal Inspection Service myself, they were far more helpful (in essence, even they said sorry we have no idea what happened, your mail is gone)

end of vent :)

The big guns at USPS immediately send me documentation showing the signer's signature and the true date of delivery. They also gave me a "Reference" number so I can call them and check on what they're doing as far as their investigation. Said it would take a few weeks........ are they really going to investigate? I can't answer that one. I did get a letter from NCO's attorney saying they had made a "business decision" to delete the account.

I think that you should follow up and call to checkup with that reference number weekly. Post dating it that far ahead is a bold move. Do they think that consumers are that dumb? They need to get hit for that postal fraud they commited.

Funny I sent out NCO, ARROW and MRS April 2nd and received MRS, ARROW green cards back, NCO is still lost in limbo. Called the Post office said they wouldnt be able to do anything untill it reached 15 days old? That's 4 bucks and change there to end up in limbo, and I WILL demand my money back dont think I wont lol!

Funny I sent out NCO, ARROW and MRS April 2nd and received MRS, ARROW green cards back, NCO is still lost in limbo. Called the Post office said they wouldnt be able to do anything untill it reached 15 days old? That's 4 bucks and change there to end up in limbo, and I WILL demand my money back dont think I wont lol!

Go to www.usps.com and enter the CMRRR# for tracking. It should give a status.