Judgements, & More

Jath

First I have BK Discharged 1999 and all items listed in BK.

Question 1: Judgment was Discharged, Experian & Equifax Removed Judgment from report But Trans Union says it was verified & it still shows???

Question 2: A vehicle was repossed on 12/1996 Last payment made 11/1996. What date is reporting from ie. Last payment or the date it was included in BK?

Question 3: I have some other items listed on my CR. The 7 year reporting, is it from the date of last activity or the BK??????????

Thank you for your help! :D

Question 1: Judgment was Discharged, Experian & Equifax Removed Judgment from report But Trans Union says it was verified & it still shows???

Was the judgment vacated, a motion to vacate filed to nullify the judgment itself post-discharge ? If not , do so ASAP. Then wait 30 days and re-dispute.

Question 2: A vehicle was repossed on 12/1996 Last payment made 11/1996. What date is reporting from ie. Last payment or the date it was included in BK?

The 7 year +180 day reporting period starts from the 1st delinquency that led to charge-off, doesn't matter if it was included in BK or not, the reporting period is the same.

Question 3: I have some other items listed on my CR. The 7 year reporting, is it from the date of last activity or the BK??????????

See answer to #2.