adding items to credit reports

gettingbetter

should i and how do i add 3 items i bought on contract, through private people, one is my house, never late on payments, still paying on one. i dont have any monthly payments reporting to the reports. Also to day i went to my local bank and signed up for a secured credut card. i also disputed 14 items on my credit report that are not mine, i varified with collector, they have diff ss#.there are still 4 bills on report, sent letter offering settlement and deletion.and i on there in which i was only the authorized used si i disputed that, does any one have any other suggestions on how to get my score up? trying hard to buy a new house

4/8/04

es--455

eq--494

tr--413

Its going to take some time so let what you have already done run its course. Read and learn everything you can from this site. If you only sent dispute letters to the CRAs for the items that are not yours, and did not ask for verification from the CAs then there is the possiblity they may come back verified. If they do, then you will have to DV the CAs and then dispute again with the CRAs.

Bottom line is its going to take time for these peeps to respond so sit back, and monitor your reports.

J

As a consumer, you can't add to your reports.

You have to subcribe to their service, which in most cases pretty expensive.

And you need 100 peeps you can run at once, so I do believe......can anyone vouch this?