Arrow Financial....now what?****UPDATE #2 Holy Crap!*******

ceowens

I'm a bit stumped as to how to proceed. What do you suggest?

I have a collection showing from Arrow Financial. It is PAID (by ex hubby). It was showing as unpaid when I started repair. I disputed as not mine and it was deleted from TU, but updated as paid with EQFX and EXP. So, I sent DV to Arrow and they ignored, but updated with EXP as IIB (wtf?). So, I sent ITS letter for violations including faiing to validate, failing to notify CRA of dispute status, knowingly reporting false info to CRA, etc. I am still within the 15 days before I threatened to sue. Today I go to my box and find a letter from Arrow. It is a receipt showing the account was settled in full as of 1/2003 and we have a zero balance. So, I am stumped as to how to proceed. This isn't validation, but at the same time, I don't want a paid collection either. It is still showing as IIB with EXP. Do I go ahead and file suit? What next? Thanks.

I would go ahead and do whatever you had planned to do. They are just stalling you as they don't believe you will do anything. I Dv'd them and got a letter or rather a "statement" stating they had reviewed my inquiry and it had a big stamp across the bottom "Tradeline deleted" but of course it wasn't. They haven't even noted the account in dispute. It did stall me from going to the next step waiting for the deletion that never came. If you really planned to sue, then sue. They might really take you serious then. IMO

Looky what I found........ :twisted::twisted:

E-mail addresses to the higher ups at Arrow. I sat down tonight and sent my ITS to each of the addresses. Maybe the higher ups will handle what the staff has not. I plan to send nutcase ITS to these addresses every day for the next 10 days. If they dont come off the report then I will sue. Here's the addresses............

bcutler@arrow-financial.com

jchen@arrow-financial.com

jlavin@arrow-financial.com

mvalentino@arrow-financial.com

swilansky@arrow-financial.com

Looky what I found........ :twisted::twisted:

E-mail addresses to the higher ups at Arrow. I sat down tonight and sent my ITS to each of the addresses. Maybe the higher ups will handle what the staff has not. I plan to send nutcase ITS to these addresses every day for the next 10 days. If they dont come off the report then I will sue. Here's the addresses............

bcutler@arrow-financial.com

jchen@arrow-financial.com

jlavin@arrow-financial.com

mvalentino@arrow-financial.com

swilansky@arrow-financial.com

You go Girl!

Get those emails sent kids-I'll bet by the end of the week, these dont work anymore...

I have a collection showing from Arrow Financial. It is PAID (by ex hubby). It was showing as unpaid when I started repair. I disputed as not mine and it was deleted from TU, but updated as paid with EQFX and EXP. So, I sent DV to Arrow and they ignored, but updated with EXP as IIB (wtf?). So, I sent ITS letter for violations including faiing to validate, failing to notify CRA of dispute status, knowingly reporting false info to CRA, etc. I am still within the 15 days before I threatened to sue. Today I go to my box and find a letter from Arrow. It is a receipt showing the account was settled in full as of 1/2003 and we have a zero balance. So, I am stumped as to how to proceed. This isn't validation, but at the same time, I don't want a paid collection either. It is still showing as IIB with EXP. Do I go ahead and file suit? What next? Thanks.

A receipt from who? Arrow or the OC? If it is from the OC you can dispute to the CRAs as paid and tell the CRAs to remove the collection account as they have no business being on your CR. If the receipt is from Arrow, tell the CRAs it was "paid for deletion."

A receipt from who? Arrow or the OC? If it is from the OC you can dispute to the CRAs as paid and tell the CRAs to remove the collection account as they have no business being on your CR. If the receipt is from Arrow, tell the CRAs it was "paid for deletion."

Receipt is from Arrow. All it says is:

To whom it may concern,

This letter is to verify that Tina ----- and Bobby G. -------- has (have) settled for $1225.00 as of 1/16/03, (his) (her) (thier) above mentioned account.

How do I proceed with getting the CRA to believe it was a pay for delete? I'll try anything at this point.

Receipt is from Arrow. All it says is:

To whom it may concern,

This letter is to verify that Tina ----- and Bobby G. -------- has (have) settled for $1225.00 as of 1/16/03, (his) (her) (thier) above mentioned account.

How do I proceed with getting the CRA to believe it was a pay for delete? I'll try anything at this point.

You just claim it. There's no law that says you can't use some deception to clean up your report. The law just says they can't use it on your report. If it comes back verified, you hit the CRAs for their verification process to find out how they verified it, etc. It just takes time and sweat to fix this stuff....too bad it doesn't take nearly as much effort to get into the problem as it does to get out.

OK now that I got my head on straight...They changed a paid account to "included in bankruptsy". That would be an FCRA violation. If you paid it under their duress and it really was part of a BK prior, then they are in BIG-BIG trouble. Get a lawyer if this is the case, they will be owing you six-figures.

OK now that I got my head on straight...They changed a paid account to "included in bankruptsy". That would be an FCRA violation. If you paid it under their duress and it really was part of a BK prior, then they are in BIG-BIG trouble. Get a lawyer if this is the case, they will be owing you six-figures.

As much as the 6 figures would be nice.....I'm afraid the IIB is just something they pulled out of thier arse. I've never been involved in BK and neither was EX (I called up and asked him). It was just a simple JCPenney CO and Arrow bullied him into paying it off. I have sent them an ITS letter for the violation, and they sent me this receipt in response. My CR has not changed. I sent 7 e-mails to the higher ups this morning demanding deletion. You think I should proceed with the suit or give the nutcase e-mails a chance to work?

As much as the 6 figures would be nice.....I'm afraid the IIB is just something they pulled out of thier arse. I've never been involved in BK and neither was EX (I called up and asked him). It was just a simple JCPenney CO and Arrow bullied him into paying it off. I have sent them an ITS letter for the violation, and they sent me this receipt in response. My CR has not changed. I sent 7 e-mails to the higher ups this morning demanding deletion. You think I should proceed with the suit or give the nutcase e-mails a chance to work?

Read Johnson v. MBNA in the resource section. You may be able to use some of the concepts and case-law there. Basically, listing it as IIB when it was paid is $1000 per credit report. You may be able to get more since they are now showing "willfulness" in failing to correct the error. Go to your county court clerk and get the forms to file a small-claims complaint. Fill it out and attach a copy to your next letter to the CA telling them to delete or face action for violating the FCRA. PM me if you need me to write a specific complaint text for you to use.

If you pursue this through courts, you would send a copy of the judgment against the CA to each of the CRAs with a note that the TL must be deleted. When they see the judgment papers the CRAs will think twice about refusing to delete since they will know that you are serious about taking people to court.

If it was me, I'd go ahead and wait for the 15 days. You should get an email response no later than tomorrow. If not, send them again. Don't take their word on deleting, make them send you a UDF -- they deleted mine on TU and promptly put it on EX. After emailing again threatening suit, they sent the UDF for all 3 CBs. And, after telling me they couldn't delete an inquiry, they did.

Just my opinion based on my experience with them.

kimm

IT WORKED! IT WORKED! IT WORKED! HOLY CRAP ! OMG! The e-mails to the uppers worked in 1 day! WOO HOO! Arrow Financial is GONE across the board from my reports! OMG! OMG! I can't believe it! Hey, and check out these FAKOS:

EXPERIAN .........754! God I wish FAKOS were real!

TU...685

EQFX 655 (You're next Asset! :twisted: )

What a damn great way to start my day! Woo! Hoo!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dxbeer2):)%:woohoo::BigDance:

IT WORKED! IT WORKED! IT WORKED! HOLY CRAP ! OMG! The e-mails to the uppers worked in 1 day! WOO HOO! Arrow Financial is GONE across the board from my reports! OMG! OMG! I can't believe it! Hey, and check out these FAKOS:

TU...685

Way to go! Now I dont have to worry about you knocking on my door with an AU agreement! LOL

TU...685

Way to go! Now I dont have to worry about you knocking on my door with an AU agreement! LOL

You're not in the clear yet, J. I just tried to pull a real FICO and guess what?? I have none! :shock: My FICO is nada on all three because I have no open TLs for them to score a FICO from! So, I'm needing an AU more than ever! Don't make me PFB you to get cooperation! :wink:

JSnow, you still have to worry about me, bub. :D

Wooooooohoooooooooooooooo TINA!!!!!!! In the spirit of keeping the emails at low volume, I'll send mine next week and see what happens!!!

Ah hell Chase! In the spirit of tormenting CAs, I say you send them NOW! :twisted: