Arrow Financial....now what?****UPDATE #2 Holy Crap!*******

ceowens

Look at this crap! I just got this e-mail from an exec at Arrow. I can't believe this. Should I just ignore or is there a chance they will put this back on my CR????

Ms. Owens,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The account number that you have given in your email is for an individual named Tina with a different middle initial and last name. The last 4 digit of this individual’s Social Security Number are 8945. In light of privacy laws, I cannot provide you with the other last name or full SSN.

I would like to rectify this situation as soon as possible, but in order to do so I will need your assistance with some further information so that we can match the account. In particular:

Your complete Social Security Number

Any other last names and middle initials that you have used

Your complete address

Please note that we have already gone ahead and requested deletion of our tradeline from the credit bureau report. Typically, it can take the bureaus up to 60 – 90 days to update their records. Once you have provided the information listed above, I will be glad to provide you with the Universal Data Form that we submitted to the credit bureaus for your records.

I appreciate your frustration and would like to resolve quickly. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Steven Wilansky

Steven C. Wilansky

Vice President & Chief Legal Officer

Arrow Financial Services LLC

5996 W. Touhy Avenue

Niles, IL 60714

847-557-1110 (direct)

800-279-0224 x2617

847-647-5910 (fax)

swilansky@arrow-financial.com

www.arrow-financial.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE REQUIRED BY LAW: THIS AGENCY IS ENGAGED IN THE COLLECTION OF DEBTS. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Just my opinion, however I just dealt with them also. I would email him back and tell him that it is not your job to update their records. It's obviously not yours and they can find the right person. If they don't send you the UDF you will proceed to file charges against them for the violations they've already committed.

I went thru 3 weeks of emails back and forth and finally told them I was tired of screwing around and we'd just let the courts decide who was right and who was wrong.

kimm

Just my opinion, however I just dealt with them also. I would email him back and tell him that it is not your job to update their records. It's obviously not yours and they can find the right person. If they don't send you the UDF you will proceed to file charges against them for the violations they've already committed.

I went thru 3 weeks of emails back and forth and finally told them I was tired of screwing around and we'd just let the courts decide who was right and who was wrong.

kimm

And this got you the UDF???? Did you give them an address to mail it to? Or did they send it e-mail? I don't want to give my address.

They had my address. They mailed it to me. When you sent them the validation request, didn't you give them some kind of address for that? They didn't ask me for one, they just mailed it to one I used on the validation letter.

Don't know if they'll scan it and email to you. Can't hurt to ask.

kimm

They had my address. They mailed it to me. When you sent them the validation request, didn't you give them some kind of address for that? They didn't ask me for one, they just mailed it to one I used on the validation letter.

Don't know if they'll scan it and email to you. Can't hurt to ask.

kimm

The debt is in my name from first marriage. When I e-mailed I only made reference to the acct number and signed it in my new name. The e-mail address traces back to my hubby. So, I'm thinking they can't verify who I am and think they are dealing with a totally different person. Hence, the deletion. It is a PAID collection. So, my thought at this moment is to wait and see if Mr. Wilansky pushes me for a response. I'm hoping he will forget about it since they arent getting any money out of it anyway. Anubody else care to suggest a response to this?? Ignore and hope it stays gone. Or, pursue the UDF to have on file for the future??? Thanks.

I followed what I have been reading in this thread and sent off an email to ARROW stating their violations. They ignored 2 DV letters, did not mark the account as "disputed" and are continuing to verify the account with the CRA... etc.... :evil:

I received a message from Mr. Wilansky an hour ago stating that the account would be closed. He also sent, as an attachment, a letter stating the account was being closed and a UDF. I will make copies of both and send them to TU this afternoon. That's what they get for calling me FRIVOLOUS (sp) !!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

lucig284

Wow, Tina, I'm away for nearly a week again and all kinds of wacky stuff goes on! ;) That's great that it came off your reports though. Why does he want more info, perhaps to see if he can get you to verify something so he can re-add it? He already deleted the account, so what more does he need, you know?

Hey, your new TL's should report soon and then you can find out FICOs. :D

Wow, Tina, I'm away for nearly a week again and all kinds of wacky stuff goes on! ;) That's great that it came off your reports though. Why does he want more info, perhaps to see if he can get you to verify something so he can re-add it? He already deleted the account, so what more does he need, you know?

Hey, your new TL's should report soon and then you can find out FICOs. :D

((((((((((((Bella)))))))))))))))))) Hope you're enjoying that new baby! I agree with you that he is fishing for verification so he can re-add the TL. He is fishing in the wrong hole! Nothing to be caught here! :wink: My new Chevron reported as of today! Woo Hoo! Might try FICO later and see what happens. I'm hoping my scores will shoot up so I can apply for something prime. :D