IS ARROW RE-AGING?

klymax77

I found my CR from 12/30/03 and Arrow has my DOLA as 1/2001 and when i pulled it yesterday 4/6/04, i notice that it states my DOLA is 7/2001. Is this a clear cut case of re-aging?

Should i send them a ITS letter or should i just file a suit against them?

Thanks

This question is asked alot here by many I noticed. Why is it when the question of re-aging comes up, it is only by like 6 months on credit reports almost every time? Does Arrow and the others think it is ok to re-age 6 month slots, or are they afraid to re-age a year at a time? It just seems that it is always 6 months difference?

This question is asked alot here by many I noticed. Why is it when the question of re-aging comes up, it is only by like 6 months on credit reports almost every time? Does Arrow and the others think it is ok to re-age 6 month slots, or are they afraid to re-age a year at a time? It just seems that it is always 6 months difference?

I think they are just doing it in little bits to try to keep the SOL alive. They are morons. File complaints with the FTC.

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

I found my CR from 12/30/03 and Arrow has my DOLA as 1/2001 and when i pulled it yesterday 4/6/04, i notice that it states my DOLA is 7/2001. Is this a clear cut case of re-aging?

Should i send them a ITS letter or should i just file a suit against them?

Thanks

When is Arrow not trying to re-age accounts? Yes they do this in six month chunks to try and make it less detectable. If they did a big increase they would stand more of a chance of getting caught because most consumers don't check their CR unless there is a problem. Few consumers even check their CR once a year!

Hey! I used to be one of those people! :D

Until last June, I had never seen any of my CR's, and I'm 45 yrs old! :shock:

Now everyone I know thinks I've gone credit repair crazy! I'm the one laughing now tho, cause my credit scores are better than most of theirs are, and my income is alot less, too!

Hey! I used to be one of those people! :D

Until last June, I had never seen any of my CR's, and I'm 45 yrs old! :shock:

Now everyone I know thinks I've gone credit repair crazy! I'm the one laughing now tho, cause my credit scores are better than most of theirs are, and my income is alot less, too!

I see from your scores (100 point difference) that you too are having problems with those weed-heads at EX...Refusing to delete or correct are they? Same here.