Do I have to file an ITS?

Ok, I'm tired of messing around with these guys, Sherman, Arrow, Calvary and Medclr. I've sent two request for validation and disputing all with CB's.... they keep "updating" or "verifying" depending on the CB. They (and Experian as I'm sure have not really investigated) are in clear violation of several FDCPA statutes. I'm tired of wasting time with them and feel they will do nothing until they are certain I am serious. Do I HAVE to file an ITS or can I just hit them in the head with Methuss' 2x4? :evil:

Ok, now I have another question. I live in a very, very rural area of East Texas and I just found out by calling my county clerks office that my JP is the one I would need to talk to about this. They were very "duhh, I'm not sure, we don't know...uhhh...We don't have any forms..." I know this JP guy, he is also the area's property appraiser and is only the JP for a few hours every day. I just left a message on his machine, but I doubt very seriously if he will know anything about FDCPA or the FCRA. I am required to file within the county I live in correct? :cry:

You should seriously consider filing in federal court. Judges don't actually do anything. It's the clerks who do all the research and prepare the opinions. Obviously, a clerk at a federal court is more proficient at researching federal law than a clerk at a state court, who probably never heard of the FCRA/FDCPA.